04 May 2010

Twitter and Other Social Networks

Busy working on the Natural Weight Loss Newsletter blog and
setting up the paid subscribers section, so this post will be
brief.

Those of you operating a business online (or off), how are you
tracking the effectiveness of your social media marketing
efforts? I asked this before and half of my readers ran for the
hills...or gave me the 'party-line: "Everybody is doing it and
it's the thing for the future of online marketing
".


Don't be an idiot. I know everyone is 'trying' to use it, what I want to know is are any of you tracking your results using it. Let's be
specific
: Has the traffic converted into sales? Is it more
effective than other marketing methods you are using?

Even the newest online denizen can build a list of freebie
seekers and tire kickers. Traffic isn't hard to get,
targeted-credit card carrying-ready to buy prospects is the
problem.

That's it for today and I leave you with this -
A leader must have the courage to act against an expert's advice.~James Callaghan