08 February 2010

The Solo Gazette Announcement

As you know, the site has been left stagnant since December due to my lack of time to update it or add any new content. There have been challenges with this blog, one of which was my wanting to focus on the business side of being a Solo Entrepreneur.

I've shared with you many things over the past few years, resources, tips, rants and raves about "doing business" in a way that would allow you to make money but also sleep well at night:)

At one time I considered making this blog into a members only site, which still is on the drawing board. None of you seemed to care one way or the other, and that may be because what I've written hasn't been either flashy enough or entertaining.

If that's the case for you, then this wasn't the site for you. I make no apologies for attempting to help those who had never operated a business before think like "business owners", instead of an employee or opportunity junkie.

With that said, this site won't be going away completely. Over the next few months a final decision on the transformation of The Solo Gazette will be made. It will likely move to my hosting account as a wordpress blog...Never could get the hang of making Blogger show my domain:)

I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who signed up to receive my infrequent ramblings from Solo Gazette and for your continued support. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you.

This blog will remain here for the next couple months for those tired of reading the next "make $300,000 in 5 hours" mega-watt, super video-licious, fork over your credit card launch". My hope is it leads one person to take action on starting their own micro-business.

Again, thank all of you for 5 years of fun.
Georjina Sinese