31 October 2011

Time For A Change?

Working hard on my freelance writing site. Not ready for prime
time as yet, but then neither was this blog in 1995.

It's been a learning experience. Funny monetizing this blog was
not one of my goals for writing...I was either being altruistic
or very, very naive. Likely both.

This blog has been on the first page of Google (it's not hard to
do, so stop worrying about it) and has had up to 100 readers in
one day....that was weird, even for me.

And during all that time, maybe 3 people commented. Guess because
it's Blogger and Blogspot..no "professional" would use such a thing.
Especially now that there's paid themes, WP, Drupal, Joomla and only
God knows what else.

Know what? I don't care. Really. Blogger and the Google team have been
very accommodating to my fledgling writing endeavors.

There have been times when it seemed my posts were pushing
the limits, but the blog wasn't deleted. That's my idea of tolerance!

I'm back, let's hope a bit wiser. This is still a journey. Thank you
for being brave (or crazy) enough to come along.

Until next time, I leave you with this -
Tough times never last, but tough people do.~Robert H. Schuller